Collaborate with thousands of your clinician colleagues at this continuing medical education (CME/CE) conference in California. Returning for its 25th year this September, Pri-Med West will deliver new, evidence-based sessions that span the diverse therapeutic areas that touch primary care, feature expert-led panel discussions on diagnostic and management challenges, provide abundant opportunities for interactive Q&A, and offer timely medical updates to keep you informed on the most current clinical strategies relevant to your daily practice.
Conference highlights include:
- World-renowned, inspirational speakers from across the country
- Hands-on, skill-building workshops
- Hundreds of healthcare exhibitors with the latest innovations to test and compare
- A new mobile app with which you can take notes, view session slides, and claim credit
- Networking opportunities with those on the front lines of primary care
- Access to sessions on-demand