Best-in-Class Primary Care CME in California at Pri-Med West
Collaborate with thousands of your clinician colleagues at this continuing medical education (CME/CE) conference in Anaheim, California, on Wednesday−Saturday, September 2−5, 2020. Returning for its 25th year, Pri-Med West will deliver brand-new, evidence-based sessions that span the diverse therapeutic areas that touch primary care, feature expert-led panel discussions on diagnostic and management challenges, provide abundant opportunities for interactive Q&A, and offer timely medical updates to keep you informed on the most current clinical strategies relevant to your daily practice.
Conference highlights include:
- World-renowned, inspirational speakers from across the country
- Hands-on, skill-building workshops led by expert faculty, including Frank J. Domino, MD
- Hundreds of healthcare exhibitors with the latest innovations to test and compare
- More than 65 new CME/CE sessions developed in partnership with Martin A. Quan, MD, of the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
World-Renowned Speakers and Faculty
Pri-Med recruits world-class educators to deliver a curriculum designed to mirror a day in the life of a primary care clinician, addressing a range of disease areas, practice management, and self-care and wellness topics.
Aylin Madore, MD, MEd, VP of Curriculum at Pri-Med, works closely with practicing clinicians and faculty from leading medical institutions, including the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, to help you address the diverse challenges you face every day in your practice.
Featured faculty members include distinguished members of Los Angeles Magazine‘s 2019 Top Doctors list, Course Chair Martin A. Quan, MD; Patrick T. Dowling, MD, MPH; Matthew Freeby, MD; Christopher C. Giza, MD; Robert E. Reiter, MD, MBA; and Karol E. Watson, MD, PhD.
Hands-On, Skill-Building Workshops
Build your resume and increase your value at work by experiencing hands-on learning with experts. CME/CE and non-CME/CE workshops give you the opportunity to learn directly from renowned clinician faculty, such as Frank J. Domino, MD, with 1:1 training. Workshop offerings include:
- Introduction to Neurotoxins: Aesthetic Dermal Injections for Facial Rejuvenation
- New Manual Medicine Techniques for Treating Upper Back and Neck Injuries
- New Manual Medicine Techniques for Treating Lower Back
- Comprehensive Financial Planning for New Clinicians
- Comprehensive Wealth Management Techniques for Experienced Clinicians
- Trauma Management: Public Access Trauma Kit Familiarization with Hands-On Scenario Based Application
A Buzzing Exhibit Hall with Hundreds of Healthcare Exhibitors
Open on Thursday−Saturday, September 3−5, the Pri-Med West Exhibit Hall is your chance to learn about and compare hundreds of the healthcare industry’s latest products, treatments, and technologies in one place. Directly relevant to your daily practice, these healthcare exhibits allow you to extend your learning beyond the CME/CE sessions. Exhibitors include pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, and nutrition and wellness companies.
Ready to Join the Primary Care Community in California?
Register for Pri-Med West for either a 3-day pass (Thursday−Saturday, September 3−5) or 4-day pass (Wednesday−Saturday, September 2−5). Advanced rates begin at only $99. Register at the link below or contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-300-6339 (Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm ET).